Saturday, February 20, 2010

Erin Flett-Pillows

Hello! I put together all the little silos of the pillows..nice to see them all like this. Missing Aria Floral---need to print that one again but here is all the others...Working on a few large orders that just came in and I am so so thankful! If I can just keep going and selling a few here and there I would be thrilled. Something about doing your own work on something others are going to love and enjoy is so modivating and really inspires me. I love paper as you all know, love graphic design, but when you put it on something people will see and feel longer then a life of a brochure---it somehow makes the design more special...because it just lasts longer...sigh...just love designing, printing, being inspired...all of it--- life is good. e

No comments:

Post a Comment